WEIGHT LOSS PACK

HOW CLEAN 9 WORKS


www.nweightmanagement.blospot.com

PRICE =GHC750.OO

1.       Burns Fats at the Tummy and Arms  2.        Reduces Cholesterol Levels
    3.   Blocks the absorption of Calories from Fat and Carbohydrates
    4It’s a natural appetite suppressant that makes you have the feeling of satiety (satisfied)
   5.   It reduces aging process helping you  to look more younger than your age

        
                                           CLEAN 9

Clean9 (C9) is a weight management program that lasts for 9days and helps you shed weight in areas like your tummy, thighs, arms and all over. It works within 9days and won’t need to continue if you aren’t so big. One would lose between 5-10kg with one pack in 9 days. .
Clean9 is made up of strictly natural ingredients.
Has No negative side effects and detoxifies you as well.
Clean9 (C9) is a Natural Fat loss pack and it contains the following components:
  • 2 bottles of Aloe Vera Gel which detoxifies and aids digestive health;
  • Lite Ultra with Aminotein ( Meal Replacement Shake) that curbs hunger and is a complete meal at just 90calories;
  • 1 bottle of Garcina Plus Capsule that aid breakdown of body fat and inhibits conversion of carbohydrates to fat;
  • Therm help boost your energy levels and kick-start metabolism, helping you on your weight-loss journey
  • Fibre Pack which help to support your optimal health and digestive function naturally
  • A booklet that gives guidance on how to embark on this 9day program.


5 Surefire Reasons why This Program is For You
* If you are tired of using the gym to get rid of excess ugly fat and its not working for you
* If you have lots of dresses you have abandoned in your wardrobe just because of your bigger size and they no longer fit anymore.
* If you’re the type with Fat thigh, love handles, fat around your arms or If you want to get a flatter belly and get back your amazing body
* If your colleague at work or your neighbor had in one time or the other laughed at you making jokes or comment on your Fat chubby belly and you want this to end
* If you are a very busy type that goes to work very early (like 5.30am) and return back home late in the night (9 or 10pm) and you are looking for a very easy but effective fat loss program with results then Clean 9  




FOREVER F15















www.nweightmanagement.blogspot.com
PRICE= GHC950


F15 Advanced 1 & 2 - Vanilla
F15 Advanced 1 & 2 - Vanilla
Take the next step in looking and feeling better with F15. Choose the level that’s right for you (beginner, intermediate or advanced) and enjoy a fifteen-day nutrition and exercise programme that will transform your lifestyle.



Take the next step to looking and feeling better; it doesn’t matter if you are just getting started, or if you’re already an expert, F15 has beginner, intermediate or advanced nutrition and exercise programmes to help you on your fitness and weight management journey. Each fifteen-day programme has been specially designed to provide you with the knowledge that you need to get inspired, help you make permanent changes toward a healthier lifestyle, and continue in your transformation.

N.B. For comprehensive instructions use the step-by-step F15 booklet provided in this pack​.


Pack contains:
2 x 1 litre bottles Forever Aloe Vera Gel
1 x Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein (Vanilla)
1 x Forever Therm (30 tablets)
1 x Forever Garcinia Plus (90 softgels)
1 x Forever Fiber (15 packets)
Information booklet

www.nweightmanagement.blogspot.com
PRICES
C9=GHC750
F15=GHC950
V5=GHC1550
TOTAL=GHC3250 BUT GHC3000 0N DISCOUNT


REAL TESTIMONIES

You might have heard someone saying its never possible to lose weight just in 9 days and that has kept you thinking whether it is true or not, i hope this testimonies will clear all the doubts in your mind.

It is never too late to work on your weight and belly fat if Miss. Gifty has done it meaning you can equally do it. it is not just about loosing and burning your belly fat but the other health benefits that you get from using this wonderful products.


Why do you want to loose weight?
Why do you want to flatten your belly?
Why do you want beautiful shape and nice skin?
NB: WHEN THE WHY GETS STRONGER THE HOW GETS EASIER

it is not over until you win!!! 
LOOK BETTER FEEL BETTER
loose weight naturally in 9 days whiles you look younger than your age without any side effects





Madam Paullet shared her testimony with us:
Am so much happy to share my testimony before i started with forever C9 pack I've already tried about 4 different products from different companies and none of it worked for me. So i didn't believe in this products when i first saw the advert on the internet, i thought they were just advertising the 9 days weight loss just to get more customers because I've used different products for months and i didn't work, so i didn't even call to find out until one day a friend of my whom i know to be very fat than myself visited me and she was looking so beautiful and has lost so much weight, i ask of her secret and she told me about this 9 days weight loss thing so i decided to give it a try and you can't believe it my bloated tummy just vanish after using c9 for 9 days. Now my husband is very happy and proud of me. I will recommend this products to anyone who wants to lose weight and look more beautiful. It is possible you can.
 THANK YOU





Now that you know the secrets to long-term weight-loss success, get started with your weight management program today! 

before-after-clean9-13

Having kids takes its toll on your body. I had tried everything to lose my baby weight, even buying time with a trainer. Nothing worked, not even diets. I had nothing to lose, so I tried the Clean 9 after I became a distributor. After the Clean 9, I stuck with the program and tried the Nutri-Lean program, including body toning, and I lost 28 pounds in 5 weeks.

The first day of all of it was the most challenging, but once those toxins were gone, I felt awesome. I had energy and saw results right away.
I can’t believe how good I feel. I love stepping on the scale. I splurged on a bunch of size 8 dresses as a reward for finally keeping the weight off.
I recommend this program to everyone I know. It’s a great way to meet your weight loss goals!”

Image result for forever c9 testimoniesThe end of day 9. I’ll do an official weigh in tomorrow but, seems I’ve lost about 7 lbs. I broke my ankle last year and haven’t managed to do as much exercise as I would have liked.. But I’m happy with how it’s gone. The programme is sometimes hard, very hard! Just keep focused and you’ll get through the tough days.. I found days 6-7 the hardest… Lots of temptation, managed to keep going.
What I will say is that C9 teaches you that you don’t have to starve doing a diet.. Loved the shake for breakfast and lunch.. I’m definitely going to carry on doing that.. Found a new fast food too, FRUIT… Never crossed my mind to have an apple rather than the 60p Mars bar from the works vending machine. That brings me to another point… Yes I know that the initial outlay may seem expensive, but really have noticed I’ve hardly spent on groceries this past week.. And what I have bought is healthier than I’ve bought before, no junk, actually saving money.
Think what I’m saying is, this is a great way to kickstart a new lifestyle change, not a diet.. It does work, really… The aloe Vera isn’t that bad to drink, the shakes are great, with almond or coconut milk.. I do feel I have more energy during the day and I sleep much better at night.. Lastly I’d like to thank Angelika McDonald for the advise and support through the C9 pack.. Looking forward to seeing what’s next..


Image result for forever c9 testimoniesI recently took on the formidable challenge of completing the Clean 9 detox. Being a professional rugby player for 13 years I have put my body through the ringer and as I got older I started to get some lower back pain which increased as time went by. To be able to do my job ( yes playing rugby is a job let alone what my wife thinks) I had to take anti-inflammatory drugs to get out of bed in the morning. As an effect of taking these drugs, I quite often had rough guts ( much to the displeasure of the misses ).
Anyway this went on for 3 years, so after retiring I decided I needed to clean out my insides and the clean 9 was just the thing to do it. The fact that my wife sells the forever product, I have heard a lot of the stories of how tough it was so to be honest I was a little nervous. I did the Clean 9 purely to try and sort out my insides but I had no idea what an impact it would have on my body and my attitude to eating.
I started the Clean 9 a month after I played my last game of professional rugby. The morning of day 1, I stepped on the scales and I was surprised to see my weight at 102.8kg as my playing weight was always around 105kg. I took the measurements of my arm, leg, butt, gut and chest and didn’t really expect to see much of a change in them at the end.
Day 1 and 2 were a lot easier than I expected. I didn’t mind the aloe and I really liked the shake. Day 3 through 9 was a breeze. As there is extra product in the box and I was enjoying my new healthy way of eating and feeling great I decided to do day 1 and 2 again.

HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.
1.  YOUR NAME
2.  PACKAGE NAME. ( VITAL 5  )
3.  LOCATION, TIME AND DATE FOR DELIVERY.
 EG. 
HELLO. I AM MR GIDEON GOKAH. I WILL NEED YOUR 'FOREVER VITAL 5' PACKAGE ON TODAY, DELIVER TO ME AT NORTH LABONE, FOURTH SOULA STREET, @ 10:30AM. THANK YOU.
YOU WILL RECEIVE A CALL TO CONFIRM YOUR ORDER.
( PAYMENT IS MADE ON DELIVERY. ONLY FOR CUSTOMERS IN ACCRA)


GET YOUR PACK TODAY BY CALLING THE OFFICE ON  OR SEND US A  +233 50 386 6550TEXT ON WHATSAPP NUMBER + NOW!  +233 50 386 6550










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

SEXUAL HEALTH PACK